Thursday 21 March 2013

Back on the couch with Truffles.

Hello Swooners!

I have returned to the couch to share stories of my adventures and to catch up with your meanderings through the finer aspects of life.

Mars and I have a little patch of heaven near Castlemaine.  We are researching the possibility of growing Truffles on the property, but to do that we need to grow oak trees first. This will take years.  We are in no hurry, so we are content to develop our knowledge on all things Truffle.

How delightful to discover Madame Truffles a seasonal shop in Melbourne ready to open for the winter season.  Be seduced by their lovely website www.madametruffles.com.au  and catch up with their blog on the site too.

I must confess I am tempted by chocolate truffles too.  So whether it is refined chocolate or refined fungus, truffle is my thing.

What is your decadence of choice?

Let me know so that I can add it to my list of delicious investigations.

Happy swooning,
RV




No comments:

Post a Comment